cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AuditBoard User
Not applicable

Launch is an exciting time to be involved in a new community. Your participation directly influences where we head as a collective, the topics we tackle, and the new spaces we add that can all support you along your journey with our products. As a thank you to those of you who decide to participate during the months of October and November I've created a raffle to win AuditBoard swag.

Anyone who creates a topic, idea, or replies to a topic is entered to win 1 of 25 prizes. The prizes are 10 AuditBoard camp-style mugs, 10 AuditBoard insulated water bottles, and 5 AuditBoard shirts (limited sizing).

I will be closing the raffle on November 30th, winners will be notified on December 1st.

I'd love to hear any feedback you have on the time you've spent here so far. What can I do to better support you? I have a calendly you can use to book a time to speak with me about anything that's on your mind. Ideas, critique, or just getting to know one another better. Don't hesitate to book, I'd love to connect. 🙂

8 Comments