cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ab_melissa
Former Staff
Former Staff

Welcome to the AuditBoard Community, where everything Audit, Risk, and Compliance is celebrated. The Community team wants to ensure you have everything you need to get started.

Below, find a few helpful FAQs to help. 

How do I view posts I’ve already created?

• To view conversations/posts that you’ve previously created, head to the top right corner of your Community page and select your avatar. A dropdown menu will appear, select My Profile. ab_melissa_0-1678807696796.png
  • After you select My Profile, your page will refresh to view Recent Notifications and below that you will see Posts and Replies. You have the option to toggle between posts you’ve created, and your recent replies to posts others have created.
    ab_melissa_0-1678808186715.png

• To view older posts, scroll to the bottom and select View More. ab_melissa_2-1678807696890.png

Can I message another user? How do I do that? 

• 100%! All you have to do is click on the customer profile’s name. This will open up a new tab. You will now see their profile page. On the top right of your page, you will see a button that says Send a Message (see image). By selecting this you will have the ability to craft a message to connect with other users.  
    ab_melissa_3-1678807696754.png

How do I check my messages?

• To check your messages, navigate to the top right corner of your Community site. You will see a bell, an envelope, and your Community profile avatar. Click on the envelope icon to view your most recent messages. [See image]           
    ab_melissa_4-1678807696765.png

How do I submit feedback to the AuditBoard Community Team? 

• We always welcome feedback, thoughts, and comments from users of the Community. Please email community@auditboard.com and we’d be happy to connect with you and learn more on how we can better support. 

In addition to discussions threads and ideas on Community, are there other programs I can join?

1 Comment