cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AuditBoard User
Not applicable

Hi Community,

With a mixture of sadness and gratitude, we announce that Melissa, our outstanding Community Engagement Lead, recently moved on from her role at AuditBoard.

2023-04-10_23-36-51.png

Reflecting on the past year, it's easy to see Melissa's profound impact on our Community. Her numerous contributions significantly enhanced the Community experience. Melissa's passion, dedication, and unparalleled commitment to the Community shone brightest in her tireless Community Office Hours program stewardship. Melissa cared that your experience with AuditBoard products was smooth, efficient, and beneficial.

IMG-0444.jpg

But Melissa was more than just an extraordinary professional – she was an extraordinary partner. As we collaborated on various projects, her unique perspective, innovative ideas, and generous spirit truly enriched all aspects of our work. I am deeply grateful for our time together, collaborating on Community. Melissa's legacy within the AuditBoard Community will endure in the initiatives she championed and the relationships she cultivated.

As Melissa embarks on her new journey, we wish her the best. We are confident that she will continue to shine and make significant contributions wherever she goes, just as she did here.

Please let me know if you have anything you were working on Melissa with that I can help move forward in her absence.