cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EMiller
AuditBoard Staff
AuditBoard Staff

Hello AB Community!  You may have seen me around recently so I thought this would be a good time to introduce myself and formally say "Hello" to everyone.  😎

My name is Elna Miller, and I recently joined AuditBoard to help take care of this wonderful community.  I have been eagerly taking in your questions, feedback, and learning about what interests you most.  I have seen so much energy, enthusiasm and curiosity from so many members this past month, I just had to share my appreciation for all of you!

What inspires me most are those moments when community members step up to help each other, generously sharing the knowledge and wisdom that only comes from experience.  With that in mind, I’d like to give a shout out to the following members who embody these qualities.

@MiriamDeanMI You are officially a rockstar!  You have shared your experience and workarounds, and provided essential guidance to a new member who is just starting out with AuditBoard.  Thank you!

@bfmills Thank you for not only asking a great question, but sharing how you solved it in multiple discussions. Thank you so much for jumping in and giving back.

@BeatriceM-BFL and @cabakeYou confirmed resolution of a browser related problem affecting multiple customers, and shared extremely valuable details about how the problem was resolved.  Any members who found this discussion would find everything they needed in that thread!

@sydneykuenstingand @RR_yyc  You both jumped in to help with a burning archiving question, which is now solved! Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge, keep it up!

@pdoshi Thanks for jumping in to answer a question about control tags.  Extremely helpful!

Helping others is what community is all about!

If you are inspired by this and would like to try you hand at giving back, here are a couple of challenges for you:

• Got insights on best practices? Take a look at this one and weigh in if you can!

Should workstream tasks be closed before archiving a workstream project?

• Can you find one unanswered question on your favorite board that you can answer? Go for it! 

(TIP: Start with questions asked more recently as they are most likely still in need of a solution)