cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EMiller
AuditBoard Staff
AuditBoard Staff

💙 Hello AB Community! 💙

Huge thanks to everyone who has been visiting and engaging in conversations - you are the heart of the community and we appreciate you!  This month, I’d like to recognize the following community members for their outstanding contributions:

AllisonNelson has been on fire!  She has helped organize product feedback by referencing relevant ideas and has been giving fantastic answers like this one!

RyanArmbruster, MiriamDeanMI and pdoshi have been engaging in many conversations across the community answering questions, adding thoughts, making suggestions, and connecting the dots.

Honorable mention goes to Carol-Johnson for sharing her OpsAudit experience and troubleshooting tips.

I am also thrilled to share that thanks in large part to community members sharing their knowledge, in May we reached the important milestone of ZERO unanswered questions

I encourage everyone to seek out questions on the discussion boards and provide possible solutions.  The best answers almost always come from other members.If someone helps you by answering a question or giving helpful advice, please remember to give them Kudos and mark their answers as Accepted Solutions. If you see a question you can answer, go for it!