cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AuditBoard User
Not applicable

1000(1).png

Today we crossed a very exciting milestone for the community, 1000 members! While I was hoping we would reach this milestone, I wasn't anticipating we would reach it so soon (we've only been live since October of 2021!). I am incredibly grateful for the interest and support we have received from you, our customers, and AuditBoard employees.

We want this community to serve as a centralized resource for all things AuditBoard. We continue to work behind the scenes, finalizing plans to bring you new features and content that we hope will be beneficial to you in your daily work as a risk and compliance professional. 

We also recently welcomed @ab_melissa , who will focus on engagement programs within the community. She will be reaching out to many of you to arrange meetings where she can get to know you and your professional needs better. We’re committed to developing this space into a destination where you can find valuable information, about both AuditBoard products and best practices surrounding them, support, and professional networking. We always want to hear from you on what we could be doing better so don't hesitate to send us a private message here on community or email us at community@auditboard.com

Special shoutout to @Stormismassive1  for being our 1000th member!

4 Comments